Mother and daughter matching Gowns
Today's relationship between mother and daughter has changed to a more friendly way than a typical parent. No boundaries and limitations can define a mother's affection and love towards her daughter. Moreover, when it comes to dressing up her daughter for an occasion, festive season, or a wedding ceremony, she chooses the dress that provides a princess-like look to her daughter. A mother doesn't want to compromise with the look of her daughter.
Besides, some mothers desire to look like their daughter by wearing matching dresses or gowns. But, somehow, they fail to create a unique look due to the lack of knowledge of mommy-daughter combo outfits.
This article provides a deep insight into what, how, and which type of gowns you should choose for mother-daughter matching gowns. Keep reading to know more about the mother-daughter matching gowns.
Things to consider before choosing Mother and daughter matching gowns
Before you hit the fashion with the mother-daughter combo fashion style, the two most important points to keep in mind are:
- Body type
While choosing any gown for matching, look at the body type. For example, if you have pear-shaped, curve-shaped, or other body types. Bright colors like light pink, pestle, or flared gowns look fantastic when paired with a high heel sandal. You can opt for deep-neck gowns matched with your daughter's body type and choice for showing curves.
- Skin color
When you choose matching gowns for a mother-daughter combo, give a thought to your skin color. If your daughter has fair skin, then dark to light color will go well, but if you have medium skin or dark skin tone, then say "Yes" to the dark color gowns that will enhance your look, and you both can hit the fashion hard with your style and complement each other the best way.
Types of gowns to choose as Mother-daughter combo
- Velvet is magical
There is something classy about velvet. The final product is just wow when velvet bottom is paired with attached jari work or thread work. It gives a stunning look when matched with your daughter's gowns. The duo-charm can set any event on fire!
- Peach and Golden, a grand affair
Peach and golden, when matched with each other, create a unique style and fashion. The mother-daughter combo gown with colors like peach and golden paired with a curly bun or loose hair enhances the overall personality. This duo can create an eye-catching personality.
- Silk is always in fashion
Opt for some silk gowns for the mother-daughter combo. It would be easy for both of you to create a traditional look. When a golden and olive green silk gown is styled with loose curly hair, both will set the best example of a mother-daughter combo for gowns.
How to style mother-daughter gowns combo
Sometimes it's hard to match exactly with the daughters due to the gap in trends and fashion style. But, thanks to the traditional and classical styles that are getting more thumbs up these days. Well! There are many ways to tune-up with your daughter. Check out some of the styles:
- Choose a light gown and match it with golden or oxidized jewelry to create a high look. You can also highlight your eyes, matching the shades with your gown color.
- Try to go sleeveless, this style suits your daughter, and she may love it. You can wear a short or long jacket over your gown to comfort yourself if you are not comfortable.
- A high bun or loose curly hair creates a gorgeous look for both of you with Smokey eyes. You can also go for a braided hairstyle that will match both of you.
- Try to go minimal with your makeup when trying mother-daughter combo heavy gowns. The heavy gowns look fabulous with little makeup highlighting eyes and cheeks. Both will complement each other and set unique mother-daughter combo gowns examples in this style.
- Don't forget your footwear. Most of you give no thought to your footwear, but this can add stars to your personality. When you choose a long gown, go for high heels. It will provide the desired shape at the bottom of the gown. A flat can make your fashion jittering by getting messy from down and disabling you to walk in the party.
It's quite easy to create the best mother-daughter combo for gowns when styled with comfy gowns, minimal jewelry, and little makeup. You both can hit the trends with your gorgeous look and stunning style with mother-daughter combo gowns.
Try the mother-daughter combo for gowns this wedding season!